Official Guild Time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shock and Jawa Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ColonelAlexgant

re: is this guild recruiting

Sorry if this is on the wrong part of your forums.  I am a new member to this server recently transferred with several characters, crafters and 2 healers. Starting the week of Jan 3rd I will be starting a new job and my online game time will be restricted for about 8 weeks until Late Feb I think.  To apply to this guild what must be done if you are looking new members.  In game I can be reached with Colonelalexgant.

Thank you for  your time

Rejavarti
rejavarti
Scrapper

Yes, this guild is recruiting, you would need to find an officer online, that would be myself, Gidrea, Penni'a T'levenck, Pyrochenko, AndyTV, Arvokio, and Phett (might be one or 2 more that I can't remember, lol), best thing to do set a time on here, and one of us can be on to help with inviting your toons. Early evening Server time (PST) is the best time to find us. 

Gidrea
Gidrea
Clan Shaman

Click on "Register with the Guild" on the home page and make an application.  That way all the recruiters will see your name and can look for you in game.

The power of the Force is insignificant next to the ability to aggro an entire planet
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shock and Jawa Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 8days ago3 Replies
 36days ago2 Replies
 53days ago11 Replies