Official Guild Time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shock and Jawa Forum Index -> Interest Checks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Helluvachenko
Scavenger

re: interest check: Macrobinocular/Seeker droid missions

So, I already have these completed on Pyrochenko and Andrachenko, but in light of revelations during the livestream last week about 5.10, I’ve decided to do these on Helluvachenko and Vevochenko as well.  So, is anyone on these missions and does or soon will need to finish the group final missions?  I’ve just started them on those two characters so I have a little bit of work to get to the end but I thought I’d see if we can get a list of people who need it done.

Gidrea
Gidrea
Clan Shaman

What revelations?  (sorry, I tried to listen to the live stream but my attention span is slightly smaller than a gnat's)

I think I have the final mission unfinished on a couple of toons, I'll just have to figure out which ones.  ;)

The power of the Force is insignificant next to the ability to aggro an entire planet
Helluvachenko
Scavenger

Charles Boyd says new versions of Macrobinocular and Seeker droid missions will be part of the Ossus missions in 5.10.  I don’t know if they will be bonus dailies like they are on Oricon, or whatever.  If it works like Oricon then it will at the very least be an extra few reputation trophies per day, not to mention a good source of credits.  They’re not particularly good for CXP, they have a base CXP rate of 75 points so even with all the bonuses it’s only 158-187 points per mission, but the extra money and reputation trophy is where the real value is.

I’m envisioning that Ossus will work like Iokath in that this base currency called “Relics of Ossus” will drop just like Iokath Power Shards drop from just about everything and are rewards from everything.  I’m guessing you’ll use the Relics of Ossus to buy stuff including the Ancient Tome blue prototype-quality materials needed to craft 258 gear.  See all the stuff on Dulfy about crafting 258 gear.  If all that’s true, then I suspect the bonus missions will be a good source of Relics of Ossus too.

Gidrea
Gidrea
Clan Shaman

Interesting.

Well, if it's like Oricon, you don't have to have finished the quest to use the macros or the seeker droid. 

The power of the Force is insignificant next to the ability to aggro an entire planet
Helluvachenko
Scavenger

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9661824#edit9661824

This is an intended change, yes. There are other changes surrounding it though you may not have yet experienced. Basically rep for Osuss looks like this:

• Individual tokens reward less than before.
  • You can more consistently get rep tokens from content, ex: the world bosses regularly drop tokens.
  • The weekly cap for Ossus reputation is higher than other reps.

This re-balance of rep is meant to allow players who play a lot to earn more rep than they could before while also removing the situation where a player ends up with tokens in their inventory they can't even use. Definitely let us know your thoughts on this change as you are playing.

This is good for people who have access to those quests.

Penni'a
Scrapper

I'm always happy to help with these.  I don't think i have any toons that have them in progress but if you need another person to click things i can do it.

I just started these for the first time, so will eventually need help at the end. All these years and I am just getting to them, better late than never, lol.

I'd like to finish these, too.

Just an FYI, the second-to-last mission for the Macrobinoculars, "Dark Design" for pub and "All the Pieces" for imp, this is the one with all the jumping between speeders on nar shaddaa, this can be completed solo, even though its labeled [Heroic 4].  I'm ready at the final missions for both binocs and seeker droid "The Shroud Revealed"/"The Shroud's Last Stand" and "Uprooting the Last Seed"/"The Alchemy of Evil" on Helluva and Vevo for when we can coordinate a day.  I could probably do it Monday night 11/19, or potentially Friday night 11/23, or Sunday night 11/25.  I'm working thanksgiving night so I'll be online Wednesday night too, but I am presuming others probably won't be.

Zari'anna
katnipper
Jawa

I still need to do these heroics as well they have been sitting in my quest log literally for years..I think I'm on the final one The Shroud Revealed on both my imp and pub toons, and I think my assassin needs all of the heroics so I would be more than happy to help with these.  Unfortunately the only days I'm free are Fridays and Saturdays.

Helluvachenko
Scavenger

What are folks’ availability tomorrow or Saturday after ops?

Helluvachenko
Scavenger

Ok due to schedule changes it looks like I may have some availability tomorrow, Wednesday the 28th after 11 pm eastern time and Friday Nov 30 after 11 pm eastern.  I can fill the role of tank or melee dps for both pub and impside for this.  Any takers?  I’ll post this in Discord as well

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shock and Jawa Forum Index -> Interest Checks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: