Official Guild Time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shock and Jawa Forum Index -> Interest Checks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zari'anna
katnipper
Jawa

re: Master Mode (HardMode) Flashpoint Group Interest Check

Hey Everyone,

Hopefully starting next Saturday afternoon I would like to start putting together a weekly group(s) for folks that would be interested in running Master Mode (Hard mode) Flashpoints to get achievements. The time in which we will run is still to be determined and will depend on interested peoples availability. I'm aiming for 2pm pst or 5pm est. There will only be 3 spots available unless we have enough interest to have more than one group running. The main goal of this group is of course to have tons of fun but also to complete the flashpoints as smoothly as possible, so there will be  a few "rules":

1. Please be at a minimum 236 geared. We will be doing the newer flashpoints (Umbarra, Copero and Nathema) which you will need to be 242 or higher for.

2. Know you cc's, stuns, interrupts and cleanses

3. In order to prevent folks from getting frustrated there will be a 3 wipe rule, in that if we can't down a boss in three tries we will then decide whether to keep trying (this must be unanimous), go and try something else or simply call it.

So after all that if you are still interested please sign below with the role or roles you would be able to fill and the time that works best for you on Saturday afternoons.

fireman01
Scavenger

I would be interested..Sol'ace - dps

Helluvachenko
Scavenger

I am always interested but I will almost never be able to make that time.  Good luck all! o/

Tlevanek
InAMirrorDarkly
Scavenger

I'm interested. Pretty confident in DPS role. Somewhat less in Tank role.

Zari, this is a great idea and thanks so much for heading it up.  Like Pyro, I don't think I can commit to mid-afternoons on the weekend, but I'd be willing to sub if things work out.

FtR, yes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shock and Jawa Forum Index -> Interest Checks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: